5.09.2009

think happy thoughts

I'm sure some of these things are repeats, but I don't care. right now, I just want to think about the things that make me happy.

brand spanking new art supplies
orange sherbet
scarves
house slippers
feeling the raised ink on laserjet copies
jack johnson
dryer sheet smell
driving stick shift
curly hair
the mannerisms of a certain someone
singing singing singing
wind
feeling completely at ease
tartines in the morning
buying something you've been looking for
statues
paper and notebooks
ink on my fingers
when what I am wearing is exactly me
words that say just what I mean
ranunculus
parades
absorbing the echoes of a gothic church
orangina
names
lunch in the park
colors
genuine smiles
feeling at home somewhere
waking up to birdsong

and just for the record, something that does not make me happy:
cats. cats do not make me happy. in fact, I pretty much hate them.

1 comment:

  1. mmm orangina! you got that right, blissful thoughts and a little nostalgia running through my mind right now.

    ReplyDelete