5.05.2009

more wonderful

a summary:
- there is a lot more shopping going on here than I anticipated. (how naive, right?)
- strolling is the national pastime in france
- I was mistaken for une vraie francaise the other day. success!!!
- I find it hard to resist street musicians
- it is really quite hilarious to see the girls vying for fred's attentions. I'm hoping for some drama soon. drama is so funny when it's not happening to you.
- boulangeries/patisseries = heavenly
- everything is much closer together than I thought it was

just when I thought h&m couldn't possibly be any more wonderful ... h&m paris happened. and I don't know what to do with myself.

have put a ban on buying anything purple or gray because I'm in love with purple and gray. have now switched to pink and beige. at least it'll all look good together.

I have just about had it with dinners scheduled at 6h30 that don't take place until 8. I'm starving.

6 comments:

  1. no seriously
    h&m paris is God's gift to women.
    and actually... to men also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amanda and christina go shopping. amanda grabs a purple shirt. christina grabs the exact same one in pink, light pink.

    amanda walks over to the skirt area, and picks a gray one. christina picks gray, and then chooses beige, without knowing that amanda had already picked up the gray one.

    DUDETTE! PURPLE AND GRAY! PURPLE AND GRAY! DOITDOITDOIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. une vraie francaise! good work!
    i'm so happy for you, it sounds like you are having and AWESOME time. say bonjour to the world for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dudette
    you haven't been shopping with me in like a year-ish
    i think almost every single thing i've bought in the last year has been either purple or gray
    and before that it was yellow
    i needed to diversify

    omg stephanie. etam is almost as good as h&m.

    bonjour world :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is not my fault that you and i have not been shopping in forever. that was not my decision, i am always game for spending money i don't have.

    also, when you were home i didn't get to see your entire wardrobe, but i am glad you are embracing bolder colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. etam is definitely as good as H&M, then there's camaieu, jennyfer, naf naf, un deux trois, sephora, and oh so much more.
    do you realize i was in that very monoprix, in that very same isle not more than two weeks ago? oh I love France..why oh why isnt every town like Paris?

    ReplyDelete