2.19.2010

gratitude notebook

well, I filled up my cahier de reconnaissance. now I need another cute notebook ... darn it. I always need another cute notebook.

here is what I have been grateful/happy for:

(before christmas)
+ orange juice and fruit
+ Flight of the Conchords
+ I love wearing skirts & dresses - every every day
+ the quaint-ness of the local news
+ my bed
+ going to wal-mart with dad
+ my skinny jeans felt too loose on me
+ the most comfortable underwear ever
+ samantha is soft and adorable and still alive
+ cranberry sauce
+ pilates in the early morning
+ swiss cheese
+ the sound of rain on the new windows

(after christmas)
+ the smell of charles's shirts
+ alpaca-hat hair
+ driving abraham's car
+ being funny and making people laugh
+ getting my hands inky from the printer
+ empanadas
+ practically living in the JKB
+ aerobics
+ matisyahu
+ going to see david in tartuffe
+ cleaning the bathroom
+ dancing in the kitchen
+ andy

No comments:

Post a Comment