12.02.2009

smashing

okay okay so I'm not supposed to be blogging - I'm supposed to be working on the 20 billion things I have to do in, oh, the next WEEK or so. so many things. anyway, I needed a break, so here I am.

I am not yet done with Mrs. Dalloway, but here are some vocabs I got and some awesome quotes.

vocabs:
equerries
shindy
antediluvian
obsequious
cadge
a thumbscrew
urbane
jocund
bethink
lugubrious
pertinacious
torpid
shallop
troublous

" -- It has flowered; flowered from vanity, ambition, idealism, passion, loneliness, courage, laziness, the usual seeds ..."

"And was there, after all, anything to draw attention to them, anything to make a passer-by suspect here is a young man who carries in him the greatest message in the world, and is, moreover, the happiest man in the world, and the most miserable?"

also, for the record, I look smashing today. new skirt classiness joy.

also, I am starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment