12.05.2009

anything but long




though my hair is a lot shorter than the last pictures
it's still grown a ton since I got it cut
when I came back from thanksgiving break
oceane couldn't believe how much it had grown

I'm like harry potter
except I grew it over a week
instead of overnight
and there was no horrendous haircut mistake to fix by magic ...

just an awful lot of hair that won't stop growing

I love how every time I see a picture of myself
even of just a month ago
I always say, "woah my hair is so long"
and then I realize how ridiculous that statement is.

my hair is anything but long.
though it certainly is awesome :)

1 comment:

  1. My coworker and I are constantly talking about how "long" our hair is getting. Her hair is barely touching her shoulders and I'm still waiting for the front of my hair to catch up with the back.

    ReplyDelete