12.11.2009

I win

well sorry for the light posting, but I have reached the day (or week) of reckoning and actually have to do things. yesterday, I wrote an 11-pager and a 4-pager in the morning, gave a presentation, wrote a 5-pager and a 2-pager in the afternoon, and an 8-pager at night (and into the morning).

I WIN

granted, there is still much much much left to do, but I have a week to do it and not just one day, so I feel good. I still have a 10-15 pager, a however-long-it-needs-be-but-probably 10-pager, paris walks paper (bwah still haven't done that), a portfolio and CV, swahili writeup, humanities final-cum-museum exposition paper, and that's just what I can think of off the top of my head.

but "it will be okay. if you do your best, it will be okay." (pres. hinckley)

so I cannot WAIT for this week to be over!! I fly home in a week! and knowing me, I'll start packing in like, 2 days.

I am going to beat the crap out of this semester in this last week, much like it beat the crap out of me for the past 3 and a half months. REVENGE IS SWEET.

No comments:

Post a Comment