5.01.2011

pictures yay!

I haven't taken many pictures but I finally uploaded them.
tada!

plane ride to san francisco to visit andy for his birthday

birthday! homemade pound cake with strawberries & whipped cream.
made by yours truly.

he's excited :)


the sunset we watched go down standing on the golden gate bridge.

picture of the other side of the bridge, towards east bay.
(picture I was snapping while andy tied my shoe,
right before he asked me to marry him)

right after I said yes :)


me and mom about to begin our cross-country road trip



pretty country

origami easter bunnies (thanks betsy, for the idea)




2 comments:

  1. FINALLY! Pictures! I love it! BTW, I need to get all those pictures off of your camera for our trip so I,too, can blog it.
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know how did I ended up in your blog... kind of lost I am :) but I got hitched by all your happiness! This are what I call happy pictures, for sure! Check this out http://if-madewithlove.blogspot.com/2011/07/good-memories-dont-need-10-megapixel.html and let me know what you think. Would love to hear!

    ReplyDelete