11.13.2010

one two buckle my shoe

1
the momma visits in pittsburgh

the yarn store!


2
one of those times driving home


3
home with the little bros

I saw the inside of gregory's closet
and cracked up at this neat little picture.
then he informed me that my dad did it.
which was even more hilarious and awesome :)


4
back home from home




yes, I took this picture while driving.
yes, I was being safe (mostly).
yes, I am that amazing.

5
in utah for halloween weekend!

my niece, the little boy in the reluctant dragon

and my seester :)

mariposa!
wore this to the hall family pumpkin carving
where I won a brand.new.touch.screen.8g.ipod.nano
in the door prize drawing
?!?!?!?
for the win :)



I love having adventures.
I am getting a little tired of flying, though :/
I'll be glad for andy to come out here, for once.
but first! thanksgiving
oh how I love thanksgiving
let the gratitude posts begin.

2 comments:

  1. Gregory's closet was my doing. I don't know where he got the idea Dad did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, then - credit for awesome goes to you :)

    ReplyDelete