7.07.2010

babysitting


I spent 3 days watching the kids last week while celesta was at girls camp
the escapades:

a plane I made for maxwell out of cork wood from a tree in the backyard
it took about 6 tries - I kept accidentally snapping the plane body
it's only about 3 or 4 inches long

the cast! in his favorite colors, no less.
he told me I could draw a dragon on it, but we never got around to designing it ...


maxwell & milo
this pretty much sums up their relationship


victoria & patch
and this pretty much sums up their relationship
severe pampering

okay, I admit
I'm not immune to them either
such cute gatos pequenos

there's a nice shot of my poison ivy here
I spared you a close-up, though it was very epic

we set up the family tent (despite a very windy day)
and of course, it became a place to lounge with the cats

in sum - lots of time spent with cats
also, lots of fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment