4.01.2010

dream extravaganza!

1
going on some kind of trip, having to do with music maybe. ben rasmussen, too. he was in a wheelchair? we were trying to get to the airport, walking along a sidewalk. for some reason I go back home, which is more an apartment or hotel really, not my actual house, because I forgot something. in the bathroom, almost every spare inch of the counter and in the drawers was covered in different types of makeup brushes, especially blush brushes, courtesy of amanda, who I live with. mme thompson was helping me pack and get everything that I needed into my suitcase. there was a chunker baby, but I can't remember who, and also gregory who was watching the baby and helping me, too. then I was on my way back to the airport - walking was difficult - something wrong with my legs. not sure why ben was in a wheelchair.

2 * pay attention - this one is epic *
two cars blocking veronica lane, I'm walking up from malynda's house, there's a hyena trying to catch and eat a deer in the yard. gregory's there and a couple other men in the yard, but they're not doing anything. I try to distract and intimidate the hyena. it's brigham dallas (guy from the french house) - hyena body with brigham's head on it. he won't stop chasing the deer so I beat him with my sweater (my rust red prep school sweater except it was longer) and one of the buttons cuts him on the brow. he's deterred for a moment, but then starts after the deer again, so I go to the garage to get a stick. I pick one up as he comes in the garage to get me, but the stick has a skewer/marshmallow roaster on the end of it and I don't want to hurt him, but he says "no, go ahead, it's okay." but I don't want to, so he takes it and sticks it into his chest - kind of a detail shot on the impaling wound.

Indian dad from the darjeeling limited. we're sitting at a conference room table with another man. he's relating the worry and difficulty of bringing his toddler son with him to work and not knowing what time I'm going to come in or if I'm going to take care of him, etc. I tell him that he just had to tell me it was part of my job to take care of the kid and then we could have talked about what he needed me to do and when. I would be happy to do it.

big lady with short, mousy curly hair teaching me the proper way to clearn the bathroom stalls as part of my job.

Asian guy, author, malynda's house, another part of my job - to read his manuscripts, maybe? there was some problem we needed to talk through, but I can't remember what it was.

3
french mother & child
black car, construction or police stuff on the highway, told us to slow down
driver went to the back of the car to handle some kind of health crisis
I was driving from the passenger seat
couldn't slow down fast enough and the police were upset
pulled me over, got in trouble, the french mother was mad at me
back in their home in the kid's room
met the sister? of the woman and her husband and woman's mother - brinda
she had me try on the woman's dress from when she was 16 and some other stuff
they were all really nice to me
when it was time to go to bed, they all came in and said goodnight
even the mother, who was supposedly mad at me, came and gave me a kiss goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment