8.09.2010

almost goodbye

it is really hard to believe that utah is almost over. everything is happening so fast and slow.

- I turned in the final copies of my thesis for binding, all fixed up, edited again, printed and signed. oh hallelujah.

- there's a fiasco with my senior seminar class not accepting the OPI I took in the spring, so we'll see what happens with that. in my life, there is always a fiasco with something.

- I still don't technically have a place to live in pittsburgh. I have a couple of options I've been looking at, but just this morning I finally got in contact with some people from the ward and it looks like I'll have a small room for very cheap, living with the relief society president and one of her counselors. so, a cheap place with good people in a good neighborhood. it's not all set, but I think this is going to work out and I'm so relieved.

- me and andy are still scrambling to do some last minute things we've been wanting to do. also trying to spend as much time as possible together. I am so not excited to be away from him.

- the family arrives! tomorrow!

- also, I'm going to the zoo :)
:) :) :) hooray

No comments:

Post a Comment